Bank (PO + Clerk) Training
This is a combined intensive classroom training program which covers IBPS, SBI, RRB, LIC & other Insurance sector preparations as a whole. We cover all the subjects up to the Bank PO standard which includes all other examinations.
- Total Duration: Minimum 3 months of Intensive Classroom program.
- Batch: Regular & Weekend batches as per the convenience of the students of the batch. Classes for regular batches are conducted on weekdays. For working candidates or college students we are having weekend batch option. .
- Timing: : Generally classes are conducted in between 10 am to 6 pm including lunch break. Per day normally we keep 4 to 5 hours of classroom program.
- Class Duration: Class on any particular subject takes 2 to 2.5 hours duration.
Mock Test Series:
Mock Test is the one of the most important component of this program which not only helps students in self assessment but also because of regular basis mock tests, students revise the subjects periodically. The different types of tests are given below:
- Module basis tests.
- Surprise tests.
- Full length tests
- Online test series
- Specialized and hugely experienced Faculty members to give you the best-in-class training
- Each classroom session is a proper blend of enriched concepts, problem solving short-cut techniques and lots of practice including previous year problems
- Quality notes and daily-basis practice sets are provided
- Very scientific teaching learning methodology
- Limited class population for better understanding of the students
- Highly interactive classroom sessions
- Frequent doubt clearing sessions
- Very strong student’s feedback system
- Highly competitive environment is always maintained to ensure sure success of our students
- Mock Interview by Industry Experts to give real time experience and proper performance analysis
- Coming Soon
- No Current Announcements