Campus Recruitment Training 2017
This is a complete training program for Campus Recruitment 2017 including Technical & non-technical Aptitude training with proper Group discussion and personal interview classes. We conduct Company specific targeted batches for better success rate. This training program includes these following components.
- Module basis tests.
- Technical Aptitude
- Soft-Skill & Grooming
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Mock Tests
- Mock Interviews
- Total Duration: 120+ Hours of Intensive Classroom program.
- Batch: Weekday & Weekend batches as per the convenience of the students of the batch..
- Timing: On weekends, generally classes are conducted in between 10 am to 6 pm including lunch break. On weekdays, the classes are conducted in the evening for the college students in between 5:30pm to 8:30pm.
- Class Duration: Class on any particular subject takes 2 to 2.5 hours duration.
- GDPI Class: : Regular basis GDPI classes are provided here. We take special care of the Non-English medium students to develop proper soft-skill.
Mock Test Series:
We conduct mock tests and interview sessions in accordance to examination and interview patterns of Premium recruiters. At the final round industry experts take Mock Interview which gives immense confidence and hands on experience to the candidates.
- Specialized and hugely experienced Faculty members to give you the best-in-class training
- Each classroom session is a proper blend of enriched concepts, problem solving short-cut techniques and lots of practice including previous year problems
- Quality notes and daily-basis practice sets are provided
- Very scientific teaching learning methodology
- Limited class population for better understanding of the students
- Highly interactive classroom sessions
- Frequent doubt clearing sessions
- Very strong student’s feedback system
- Highly competitive environment is always maintained to ensure sure success of our students
- Mock Interview by Industry Experts to give real time experience and proper performance analysis
- Coming Soon
- No Current Announcements