JECA 2018 & Other MCA Entrances Training
This training program covers preparation for JECA and all other potential MCA Entrance Examinations of our country including IITJAM, NIMCET, AIMCET, JET-Orissa, etc.
- Total Duration: :220+ Hours of Intensive Classroom program.
- Batch: Weekday & Weekend batches as per the convenience of the students of the batch..
- Timing: : On weekends, generally classes are conducted in between 10 am to 6 pm including lunch break. On weekdays, the classes are conducted in the evening for the college students in between 5:30pm to 8:30pm.
- Class Duration: Class on any particular subject takes 2 to 2.5 hours duration.
Mock Test Series:
Mock Test is the one of the most important component of this program which not only helps students in self assessment but also because of regular basis mock tests, students revise the subjects periodically. The different types of tests are given below:
- Module basis tests.
- Surprise tests.
- Full length tests
- Specialized and hugely experienced Faculty members to give you the best-in-class training
- Each classroom session is a proper blend of enriched concepts, problem solving short-cut techniques and lots of practice including previous year problems
- Quality notes and daily-basis practice sets are provided
- Very scientific teaching learning methodology
- Limited class population for better understanding of the students
- Highly interactive classroom sessions
- Frequent doubt clearing sessions
- Very strong student’s feedback system
- Complete post examination support and proper career counseling with Guaranteed Admission Assistance
- Coming Soon
- No Current Announcements