JELET Training for Diploma Engineers
- Total Duration: 240+ Hours of Intensive Classroom program.
- Batch: Weekday & Weekend batches as per the convenience of the students of the batch..
- Timing: weekends, generally classes are conducted in between 10 am to 6 pm including lunch break. On weekdays, the classes are conducted in the evening for the college students in between 5:30pm to 8:30pm.
- Class Duration: Class on any particular subject takes 2 to 2.5 hours duration. Unlike other commercial institutes, we don’t prefer 6 to 8 hours long duration class on same subject.
Mock Test Series:
Mock Test is the one of the most important component of this program which not only helps students in self assessment but also because of regular basis mock tests, students revise the subjects periodically. The different types of tests are given below:
- Module basis tests.
- Surprise tests.
- Full length tests
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering.
- Information Technology
- Specialized faculty team from prestigious universities and colleges with lots of experience in teaching for this Entrance Examination
- Teachers discuss the probable types of questions against each and every topics in the class including the previous year questions from different examinations
- Equal stress on each and every subject
- Quality notes and daily-basis practice sets are provided
- Very scientific teaching learning methodology
- Limited class population for better understanding of the students
- Highly interactive classroom sessions
- Frequent doubt clearing sessions
- Very strong student’s feedback system
- Complete career guidance and motivational supports from experts
- Complete post examination support and proper career counseling with Guaranteed Admission Assistance
- Coming Soon
- No Current Announcements