WBJEE JELET is a joint entrance Exam conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board for lateral entry to 2nd year (3rd semester) in the four year courses of Bachelor degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Pharmacy (Except Architecture).Education Qualification
Engineering and Technology
1. Diploma holders must have passed Diploma Examination from AICTE approved institution with at least 45% marks (40% SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PWD).
2. B.Sc Degree holders must have passed B.Sc from a recognized University approved from UGC with at least 45% marks (40% SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PWD).
3. All relevant norms of D.G. Shipping will be applicable for admission into degree course in marine engineering.
B.Sc Candidates, those who are seeking admission into Engineering and Technology Degree courses:
- The candidate must have passed 12th standard School examination with Mathematics as a subject.
- If admitted, the candidate must have to clear the subjects of Engineering Mechanics and Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawing of the 1st year degree courses in Engineering and Technology along with the 2nd year subjects.
- B.Sc Candidates are not eligible for admission into Degree course in Pharmacy.
Passed Diploma Course in Pharmacy from AICTE approved institution with at least 45% marks (40% SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PWD).
- There is no upper age limit for Diploma holders in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy.
- For B.Sc candidate’s upper age limit is 27 years.
- For Diploma holders in Marine Engineering, upper age limit is 25 years.
- The candidate must be an Indian.
- The examination will be held for 2 hours duration.
- All questions will be MCQ type. The candidate will be required to answer 100 questions, each carrying 1 marks. For each wrong answer ¼ marks will be deducted.
- All questions will have to be answered on OMR answer sheet with black / blue ball pen.
The paper consists of various sections depending on the qualifying examination the candidate has passed. The detail is given below in the table.
|Qualifying Examination Passed||Topic||No. of Questions|
|Compulsory for all candidates with Diploma in Engineering/ Technology|
|For candidates with Diploma in Engineering/ Technology except Printing Technology and Agriculture Engineering|
|Strength of material||15|
|For candidates with Diploma in Printing Technology|
|Basic Printing Engg||15|
|Printers Material Science||15|
|For candidates with Diploma in Agriculture Engineering|
|Soil and Water||10|
|Farm Machinery and Power||10|
|Food Processes and Food Harvest Engg.||10|
|For candidates with B.Sc Degree||Mathematics||100|
|For candidates with Diploma in Pharmacy||Pharmacy||100|
No Current Announcements